Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hopefully a Not So Wilde Thursday

So far this morning I've been to the hospital for 7: a.m. treatment, grocery shopping at WalMart to kill time until I could get to the post office at 8:30 and find out what will happen to all the bills I sent out yesterday without !@@##%#@ stamps on them....sigh. I asked the technician if radiation affected my brain and she said "Nope..not anywhere around it..sorry"...LOL. A senior moment perhaps?

I don't intend to stick my nose out the door for the rest of this dreary looking day.
Best intentions are to work on "organizing" my beads...ROFL, yeah.....right.

Have been accepted into the Crosby Park show in Toledo in June...a favorite show of mine...and have applied for ODC's Hathaway Brown show, also in June. Since I always go to Milwaukee for the Bead & Button Show, that makes for a full month, especially since I'll be spending the last week in May in Arizona. (Maybe I'd better be beading instead of organizing)