Sunday, March 28, 2010

Soggy Sunday

Ahh, it's been awhile.......a very busy while. The new gallery is coming along. I have two partners now - Trish Jeffers-Zeh and Debbie Lentz, both artists I greatly admire. We've been working on the place, putting in displays, etc. and we had an Open House for Artists last Thursday. Of course that had to be the night that rain, sleet and SNOW had to show up. Still, we had a nice turnout and lots of favorable comments.

I've only been able to do sporadic beading in the meantime and with a late June show looming on the horizon I had best get to it seriously. Of course I want to go to the Bead & Button show, too, to visit with friends from across the country who just happen to be among the best lampwork glass artists around.

Just had to pause and cover up Sugar and get my "good night kiss" from her. I feel guilty leaving her alone to go work on the gallery but once it opens she'll be coming with me to 'hold court' some days.

So I'm off to bead tonight and maybe watch/listen to a movie...haven't seen Blind Side yet.